Isabelle

Wednesday 13 April 2011

15 Lil Bratz

*Cough*
Wotz!
I have a surprise for you.
Really?
Yes, of course, really... anyone would think I was mean to you or something.
Juss gimme da surprize already.
No, not until you're nice and don't be rude.
*shuffle mutter*
sorreez
I forgive you.
OK here you go...
Wotz dis?
It's a case


Soo?
Don't say so, just look inside.

*grumble, struggle, grumble*

Cant'z. Won't openz.
Here, let me...

You iz strong, but dis iz MINE!
*sigh*


Aaaarrrrggghhhh...
NyXy! Are you all right?


Woohoo!

Wheeee....

Rah, rah!
Ahh.... so you like what you find?
I'm da cheerleaderz nowz.
Hmmm... don't think they're meant for that.
*scrambles and opens the case*


*rumage, shuffle, dig, poke*
What are you doing?

Buzy, go away.
Oh go on, show me what you're digging for.

Diz
That's nice. 

Now that would go lovely with the outfit you're wearing unlike the top you insisted on wearing.
Noez!


What about this one?
Go!
Please let me help and get those things out for you.

*glares*
Fine... I'm going, but if you need help, you only have to ask.
*glares*

*tug, pull, drop*

*tug, pull, drop*
*tug, pull, drop*
What are you looking for?
*tug, pull, drop*
*starts dressing*
Gotz it!

Ta daa
Ooh that's nice. I like that.

Eeeeep!
What!?

Dare be dead peoplez!
Erm... but you're a dead people, what's the problem?
Day be D. E. A. D. dead peoplez. Lookz!

Oh, um, right... yes, not moving dolls you mean. I see. Well they can't hurt you.
*creek, groan...*

NyXy!


No comments:

Post a Comment