Isabelle

Monday 21 March 2011

7 Look Who Landed

Things are happening behind the scenes while NyXy is feeling frustrated due to the fact that her house is in a shambles. More on that next episode, but for now, let's see who landed today....

Bobbatty: HELP! I've been decapitatatted.
Feyorin: Oh, pleeese! You never had a head.
B: Realatty?
F: Yes, really.
B: But I'll die-atty!
F: No you won't.


F: Knock, Knock
B: Who be there-atty?
F: No noddy.
B: No-noddatty? What?
F: You've got NO NODDY! hehehe


B: I'm going to die-atty!!!!
F: OK, ok, calm down.
No noddy to a noddy, put a bonce upon this body! Shzuzj...

B: I've got a headatty!
F: Let me just bash this headcap on...
B: Ouchatty! Ouch!
F: That's it. You're whole, sort of, minus a bit of brain...

Bobbatty: A bodatty and a headatty!
Hippatty, happatty, giggly go,
I'm going to dance until you start to glow!
(dances and giggles for ages)

(and ages)

Feyorin: Ok, enough now. We have to get painted.
B: You're not glowatting.
F: It's not night. I glow in the dark, remember?


(still dancing)
F: Oh great... an uncontrollable bouncing pixie.
S T O P !


B: Fine-atty
F: Fine
B&F: Humph...

After some time in the hands of the painter, er me... they emerged

Bobbatty is in fits of giggles.
F: Stop or I'll punch some sense into you.
B: Fallatty fall onto your bumatty bum.
F: I'm drying you little... ok that's it.
Put a feather in it! Shzuzj...


Uh oh! What did she mean? Some time later... we had to wait for them to stop giggling.

Oh no! She's put a feather up his...


At least he looks like a boy now, but I don't think he'll ever stop giggling.

Feyorin got her feather hair and sexy outfit plus shoes. Hand painted and her face enhanced with a metallic green gold and lime green glitter accents. Click the pics to enlarge as usual.





Space for her wings. Just need to leave her overnight to dry.
Feathers for hair, well she is an air faery or is that a bird fae.

F: Stop it Bobbatty or I'll stick another feather where the sun don't shine.
B: Giggly goo, you look like a snottatty!
F: OOoh... I'll be glad to give you to that evil witchetty... I mean witch! Now where's my Absinthe?


No comments:

Post a Comment