Isabelle

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Playing in the Nook

I needed to get an idea of what would fit on the ground floor (still not named the room)
So I put some things in there.
One chair for each resident, but not their real chairs because each chair will express the individual character or their position. Actually there will be 4 residents.

The twins Bibbetty and Bobbatty will be joining NyXy and Feyorin.

I dug through the toy box and found my lizards. They will have to stay.
The black cat and some props from Nightmare or which ever film it was. Someone will tell me, won't you? 

Toys for the youngest residents. I've ordered a DHS G2 body for the Boo giggling head.

A holey washing up bowl. One of NyXy'z spells that didn't work - again.

Eggs for the Dragon, Blissemloare who doesn't exactly live in the house but has her food here.
Who is rather tardy in her arrival. Was hoping she would come today. *sigh*

Writing implements, though I think a quill is coming with her study furniture which was posted today!

The most awwwdorable pot of strawberry jam. Again a spell gone wrong as it was supposed to be something like fish eyes and pigs liver, but she's blaming her wand for the jam.
I want to keep the table, but will see how it looks when all the beautiful furniture arrives.

Working on the rendering.

How about moss? I should have enough to cover the front and possibly the sides of the Nook.


A twig for a curtain rail that I originally collected for another cottage.
The windows will have to be painted and curtains made.
I wish I had some black and gold spider web fabric. Or something spooky in nature.
We don't get that fabric in the UK, well not where I live anyway.


Lounge/ground floor wallpapers and board. The top is gold board that will be the base for the walls.

The back and left hand side will be red and gold with a dado rail.
The stripes will be on the right in the kitchen area.

I've found some candle lights online, but will wait to make a final decision.
2 Candle sticks lights for tables and wall lights. They are working lights which is what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment