Isabelle

Wednesday 23 March 2011

9 Leaving!

Me: What are you doing?
NyXy: *glare*
Me: What!?... Look at your nice door. Don't you like?
N: *humph*


NyXy: I'm buzy, go away.
Me: Now listen... I've been busy myself today, working on your house and making arrangements for a special trip.



NyXy: *vanishes*
Me: *blink*


NyXy: I'm readyz.
Me: What?
N: I'm readyz to go. Letz go!
Me: It's not yet. It's 40 weeks away.
N: Soz!


Me: So... You can't take this, it's too big.
N: But... I need that for all my stuffz.

Me: Nope, not having it. You're only allowed ONE bag and it goes in the hold.
N: Outrageous! Howz a witch suppozed to look her bezt?

Me: And NO pets!

NyXy: Handz off da mousie! I'm warningz ya.

Me: No pets!
N: Give himz back! You beez sorry.

NyXy: *kick*
Me: Oh great! Have a temper tantrum. Now listen, you can't take a pet and besides Mousie will be happier sleeping at home with Bibbetty.
N: *grumble* Hiz name iz Morpheus.
Me: Morpheus? The god of sleep?
N: So?

Me: Here have this as your cabin bag and you can still keep your handbag. Isn't that good?

NyXy: Keep it!
Me: Oh come on, don't be such a meanie. You are still going and you can fill your suitcase with all new clothes and you will be meeting new friends and you can eat all sorts of lovely goodies and....

NyXy: Talkz to the handz!

*stomp*
*STOMP*
*STOMP*

Me: Go away! You want me to go away?
If this trip wasn't about you, you'd be staying here. And another thing...
*rants for an hour*
N: *ignores*

2 comments:

  1. Waits a DangMost Seconds Heres! She gotta brings da mouse to Meets DA MOUSE!!!

    Do I Haves Ta Spells it Outs For Ya?!

    Citations Pendins ~ Ofc. Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Tiggy, keep your hairz on. I gave her back da mousie. LOL

    ReplyDelete