Isabelle

Tuesday 22 March 2011

8 Ruination!

You! Wotz dis?
Me: Your front door.
NyXy: I know dat, but wotz with the no house?
Me: I've been decorating the outside... for you.

Ruination! You ruined my house... destroyed, demolished, defuncted.
Me: Defuncted? *brings in a box...*

Me: Here, I've had some things made for your house.... when it's finished.

NyXy: I like dis. It iz MY house, MY nook...

*rummages, grunts, grumbles...sighs*

Me: I like this sign. I thought you'd really like it.

NyXy: Now do it. GO AWAY!
Me: Oh thanks. So now I have to leave and I'm the one doing all the hard work. Well you can just wait another day then. I'm not going to finish your house for a while. So there. Stick that in your broom and ride it.
*huffs off*


2 comments:

  1. Now Dats Sum TUDE Dere's - Sheesh NyXy How Does Ya Cope?! - Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meez gotz me wayz. Juzt wait, I be sending da bad faerie dust into her eyez. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete