Isabelle

Sunday 6 March 2011

Pesky Pixie

The potz are boiling and the kettlez on
but where haz that pesky pixie gone?


Oh no you don'tz,
Youz have workz to do.


Giggletting madly and avoiding jobz
Bibbetty climbed into the box


Hip and hop out you go
and watch those potz on the stove.


Bibbetty, bopeting on the hob


Hipetty hop, the stove be HOT!


Ouchetty pouting, back in the box.
Sore footed and giggling she refused to budge.


Blissemloare saw her tiny feet were sore

She stood up tall and began to roawr!

A flick from her tail
a flap of her wings
the matter was settled
and peace was maintained

 She returned to her meal
and the box disappeared
Then pixie was given a choice to behave


Get a golly to play with
if she'd obey.


I promise to be
a good little slave,
if you let me have golly
I'll even be brave.


You'll work in the kitchen
and clean out the oven
'coz you know if you're good
I'll send for your brother.


A golly she got and a cup that was hot
full of slug gutz
and lizards to watch.


Datz da way to teach emz da mannerz, doncha thinkz?


Grrrr....
Hissss....


You're a good girl Blissemloare
thank goodness we have peace restored.


Shall I send for her brother?


Yes, mistress, because one pesky pixie isn't enough
to do all the chores, besides I'd get bored.
I enjoyed using my majic.


Thankz for vizitingz. We'll be back again laterz.

2 comments:

  1. Valli, this is just so precious! What a joy it is to visit with you and Nyxi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are delighted to have you and hope you'll take a cup of hot slug guts and a dried snake biscuit.

    I'm having heaps of fun and so appreciate your comment and support in this fab hobby.

    ReplyDelete